Human Resources Director
Human Resources Director
Earnings £60k - £100k flexible part-time
Are you a highly successful HR Director looking for an alternative to corporate life? Are you looking for an interesting and challenging role that can fit around other commitments/interests?
Are you a strategically astute Human Resources Director, able to work with SME businesses and like to work with entrepreneurial leaders? Have you ever considered working as a portfolio HR professional and having more control over your working life?
Are you a commercially minded, ambitious, high energy Director level individual that understands the needs of growing SME sized businesses? Are you a people person with the ability to present compelling strategic HR solutions? Do you believe people are the hub of success?
As we are growing, we need to add some new members to our team in multiple locations.
The role will appeal to a successful high calibre individual seeking a rewarding challenge incorporating a flexible work-life balance and good earnings potential. You determine how many days you want to work with the earnings potential that matches it. You will have the autonomy and freedom to achieve results with all the marketing and operational support expected from a thriving national company.
- Lead the delivery of HR solutions to our client businesses assigned to you
- Work with the Regional Director and support the process for attracting and gaining new clients
- Provide a joined-up approach to resourcing, reward, employee relations, learning and development and take ownership for solutions
- Provide leadership and expertise on all HR matters
- Full accountability for managing your assigned clients and working in partnership with the whole team to ensure a first-class HR service is provided
Skills & Experience
- Proven senior HR experience, either at Director or Head of level.
- A strong “people person” with a natural ability to lead teams and nurture and build relationships
- Credible and able to “connect” with and influence SME sector Business Owners
- Ability to provide strategic options by understanding client HR needs and proposing appropriate solutions
- Degree educated and CIPD qualification.
- Previous consulting experience is preferred.
- Energetic, motivated, able to makes things happen
- Organised and dependable
- Entrepreneurial non-corporate individual seeking the freedom to work autonomously
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced business professional or consultant with the ability to deliver professional HR services to the SME sector. Apply now to learn more about joining this leading company and realise your dream of working for yourself in a remuneration structure that directly rewards your efforts.