Strategic HR volunteers to support schools in East Midlands
Are you passionate about helping improve young people’s future? Can you help schools connect with the world of work?
The CIPD is pleased to be recruiting volunteers across England to join the prestigious Enterprise Adviser Network.
Enterprise Advisers are professional volunteers who work directly with schools’ leadership teams to help them develop effective careers education strategies and develop meaningful connections with local employers.
- develop your leadership and networking skills
- support a local school and the wider community
- play an active role in helping schools develop ‘work ready’ young people
- access a diverse pool of entry-level talent and help them harness the skills of the future
- promote your organisation and your profession and highlight its contribution to tackling youth unemployment.
Since 2015 over 700 volunteers working in HR or L&D have joined the Enterprise Adviser Network through the CIPD and we continue to seek expressions of interest.
Ideal candidates for this role will be:
- an experienced HR / L&D / Recruitment professional
- demonstrable experience in developing strategy, project or business plans
- passionate about tackling youth employment
- comfortable working with senior school staff in leadership positions
- able to commit around eight hours per month for at least one academic year (this will include face-to-face meetings with teachers during school hours, as well as remote support by phone/email)
Join the national Enterprise Adviser Network and help shape the future workforce!
We are particularly interested in hearing from applicants in the East Midlands, particularly in Leicestershire, Birmingham and Solihull. If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please complete a short expression of interest form via the 'Apply' button. We will then be in touch with further information. For any other queries please email to email@example.com.
More searches like this
- Accountancy Trainer Talent Management Non CIPD member jobs in Derbyshire
- Advertising / Creative Trainer Talent Management Non CIPD member jobs in Derbyshire
- Banking,Finance and Insurance Trainer Talent Management Non CIPD member jobs in Derbyshire
- Construction Trainer Talent Management Non CIPD member jobs in Derbyshire
- Consultancy Trainer Talent Management Non CIPD member jobs in Derbyshire