Blended and E-Learning Lead
An exciting opportunity has arisen to lead, create and implement the blended learning approach at one of the U.K's largest mental healthcare trusts.
We are seeking an energetic, creative individual with expertise in innovative pedagogy, the development and management of learning management systems (LMS) and e-learning solutions design.
With extensive experience in working with Moodle open source learning platform, you will lead a small team and work with other learning professionals internal and external to the organisation to evolve the current Virtual Learning Environment (VLE); also to develop a progressive and dynamic blended learning approach that will meet the training needs of the staff to ultimately provide quality mental health care for our all of our service users.
The ideal candidate would have:-
- Strong Educational background in Learning Technology or equivalent experience in e-learning
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of curriculum development, course design and evaluation methods within a collaborative environment
- Working knowledge and application of established e-learning methodologies (ISD, ADDIE), theory and practice of instructional design
- Previous experience of e-learning development / authoring tools software, ideally Articulate
- Some line management experience
- Understanding of common standards and formats i.e. Adobe Creative Suite, HTML, SCORM etc.
- Current experience in the management, implementation and development of a Moodle VLE
- Administrator level experience of the NHS Electronic Staff Records (ESR) system
For further details / informal visits contact: Lynn Phung on 0121 301 3989 or at Lynn.Phung.nhs.net to make an appointment.