Do you want to work for an award-winning consultancy who are dedicated to making a difference to organisational performance and peoples' working lives?
We are looking for exceptional consultants to join our expanding team. As a Lane4 Consultant you will have the opportunity to lead programmes which provide insight and advice and lead on the design and delivery of solutions that wow our clients.
Working at Lane4 will allow you the space and autonomy to deliver creative and flexible solutions for our clients' challenges using a combination of your own brilliance and Lane4's collective know how and support.
With a unique heritage in elite sport, performance psychology and business excellence, Lane4 specialises in the areas of:
- People Change and Transformation
- Leadership, Team, and Talent Development
- Management Skills Training
We are keen to hear from senior and principal level consultants who can deliver across our three areas or have specialisms in just one.
In this role, you will:
- Lead the design and delivery of impactful and innovative client interventions
- Develop the performance of leaders (e.g. senior managers and leaders of leaders) through coaching and facilitation
- Deliver complex programmes which incorporate the best parts of all our offerings, working closely with clients, colleagues and stakeholders to deliver brilliant outcomes
- Develop client relationships to support business growth and work in strategic partnership with clients to identify challenges and design solutions
- Support the development of Lane4 products and thought leader
We are looking for candidates who can work against targets to deliver amazing client work and who can demonstrate the skills and experience in the areas listed below:
Essential skills and experience:
- Extensive experience in facilitating high quality consulting interventions at team, manager and leader level
- Ability to navigate complex client contexts.
- Ability to work in strategic partnerships with clients to diagnose their needs.
- Designing appropriate interventions to meet client expectations.
- Evidence of leading programmes and wowing clients across several accounts, including stakeholder management, project management and financial management.
- Evidence of evaluating client programmes, and supporting the development of case studies as appropriate.
- Alignment to Lane4 values.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Experience in proposal writing and pitching to clients
- Strong commercial and business understanding
- Coaching accreditation
- Experience of creating digital learning solutions
So, what’s in it for you?
To work in a fantastic values-led, award-winning company which was recently ranked in the Times Top 100 Best Small Companies at number 28. You’ll get to work with inspiring people in a collaborative culture, as well as:
- A competitive salary
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 2 CSR days
- 10 development days per year (which include our quarterly company days)
- Private Medical Insurance
- 0.5% flex benefit (0.5% of salary to spend on a number of options e.g. health cash plan, BUPA dental, charity donation etc.)
- Life cover and income protection
- Up to 4% matched pension contribution
You will be based at our lovely office in Bourne End until June. From then, you’ll get to work in our brand-new office which will be in Maidenhead.