Recruitment, HR and Operations Coordinator
You are at a cross road, having recently finished your business studies. On the left is a traditional career with a big corporation: limited responsibilities, little accountability and a very rigid structure. On the right is the start-up fast-track: lots of varied responsibilities, high accountability and a loose structure where you can make your mark. Which one will you take?
You are a self-starter and your friends rave about how resourceful you are. You have a bias towards action and thrive in improving process and organisations. You are a hands-on perfectionist with outstanding time management skills and a great attention to detail. You like people, understand very well IT software and, above all, you appreciate varied tasks. Your perfect job is a diverse one in a small organisation with good values. Your core focus is HR, admin, operations and business process improvement.
ABOUT YOUR NEW ROLE
We are committed to providing our employees a results-only work environment. This means that we want every employee to know what results are expected of them. Every one of us focuses on output.
- Help run all processes related to recruitment (multiple recruits in the next 12 months) including writing job ads and performance profiles, screening candidates and scheduling interviews.
- Help run all processes related to HR (surveys, bonus, pay structure, internal training…) including on-boarding all new employees and freelancers
- Organise socials, events for employees, freelancers and clients, managing all aspects including modest budgets (3 - 4 events per year)
Office Space Management
- Manage relationship and liaise with Workspace (landlord) regarding any issue we may have from time to time
- Assist in the day-to-day office management
- Ensure all stationery and other supplies are available when needed and purchase whatever is required to allow the consultants to deliver
Information Technology Management
- Set up laptops and MACs for new employees as required
- Troubleshoot simple IT issues as required (Google G suite, Dropbox, WorkflowMax, Xero)
- Ensure our website is live and functional and liaise with relevant suppliers to “fix” whatever may break (Wordpress)
- Gather and compile information from reliable sources to enable us to run various big projects relating to our three-year strategic plan (online product development, M&A, strategic expansion…)
- Take an active part in presenting strategic recommendations and implementing them
Who are we?
Our core team of 10 come from diverse backgrounds across the UK and Europe – from large corporations to small businesses to education. Each of us believes that every stakeholder needs a personalised approach. Our team strives daily to close the gap between reality and our huge ambitions. We focus on the best result by combining pragmatism with creativity. Team members share their knowledge on a day to day basis and a collaborative environment is nurtured as a result. Our team members are all keen to hone their skills as well as add new strings to their bow.
What do we offer?
We offer all our employees autonomy, flexibility and the potential for development. Our business is blooming and we are showing strong global growth yet we value our fun, focused and friendly atmosphere. Also you will learn a lot working here with us.
What do we do?
We train lawyers and other professionals to build stronger relationships by improving their communication skills. We offer an experiential and outcome-based approach.
What have we achieved so far?
We deliver to over 90 national and international law firms in the UK, including 9 of the top 10 globally according to the Acritas Global Elite. Our growing team of trainers have worked internationally in 16 other sectors including deliveries to global corporates such as Google, Nestlé and Mastercard. From day one we have grown at an impressive pace due to the innovative quality of our training and the consistency of our client service. We are now expanding our range of products to different sectors and jurisdictions.
Where are we going?
In the next three years, we will have grown our international revenues by 350% and be the preferred supplier of communication training for 80% of the UK legal firms. Internationally, we will be working with all the top legal firms. In addition, we will have developed our non-legal sector work to 10 of the Fortune 500 companies (currently we are working with 2 of them). Finally, we will have built a first-class communication training platform to carry our training further. We are in no doubt that everyone deserves the tools to build stronger relationships. We will have a profound impact on the way people communicate.
More searches like this
- Education Manager Talent Management Non CIPD member jobs in London (Central)
- Event Management Manager Talent Management Non CIPD member jobs in London (Central)
- Training Manager Talent Management Non CIPD member jobs in London (Central)
- Private Sector Manager Talent Management Non CIPD member jobs in London (Central)