Senior HR Business Partner
Who are we:
Nacro are a national social justice charity with more than 50 years’ experience of changing lives, building stronger communities and reducing crime. We house, we educate, we support, we advise, and we speak out for and with disadvantaged young people and adults
We are passionate about changing lives. We never give up.
Are you passionate about working for an organisation that champions creating a society where communities are more equitable and people feel safe and are supported to reach their aspirations? Do you have what it takes to engage with issues like social exclusion and inequality in ways that make a profound and lasting difference to people’s lives?
Then you could fit in perfectly at Nacro.
So isn’t it time you joined us?
Who we are looking for:
- We are looking for a talented and passionate Senior HR Business Partner to join the HR leadership team to help us shape and deliver the Nacro People Plan.
What we need:
- Reporting to the HR Director, you’ll be responsible for leading the Business Partnering and Advice Team within the HR function.
- A people manager- someone who has experience of coaching and developing a team of HR Business Partners and Employee Relations specialists
- Someone who can think and operate strategically and is able to provide strategic direction to their team and business leaders but who can also roll their sleeves up and get stuck in to manage day-to-day operations
- Excellent organisational skills and a flexible working attitude.
- You will be confident in your approach and an independent thinker with an awareness of when you need to adapt your style dependent upon your audience or client/stakeholder group.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work where strong influencing skills are as essential as is an understanding of the importance of Safeguarding.
Where you will be working:
This role is based in Birmingham
Hours of work:
How to apply:
To apply online, please click ‘Apply’ below
For more information about this job please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunities employer.