Waddington Brown is pleased to be working with a highly reputable and established business in Bury St Edmunds to recruit an HR Administrator. Working in a small, professional team, this is a busy and varied role which will support the delivery of a professional and reliable HR service. Responsibilities will include:
- Providing a comprehensive administration support in all areas of HR
- Producing employee correspondence as required including starter/leaver information
- Assisting with recruitment processes
- Learning & Development administration and support
- Responsibility for the HR system
- Payroll & pension administration support
- Ad hoc HR projects
You will ideally be of graduate calibre and have previous HR administration experience or have studied CIPD Level 3, possessing strong administration skills. You will be able to work in a fast paced environment, and thrive on a varied and busy workload. Excellent communication skills together with strong systems/IT skills (including Excel and PowerPoint) are essential. A flexible and adaptable working style is also required together with a very good eye for detail and a high level of confidentiality.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual who is looking to work in a professional, values-driven business. In return, you will be offered a highly competitive salary package which includes free parking and potential study support.