HR Operations Manager
Salary: Circa £40,000 per annum (pro rata)
Location: Abbey Wood Road
Contract: 3-6 Months Fixed Term
Are you an outstanding HR Operations lead? Do you have that rare talent of balancing exemplary technical knowledge; ensuring compliance to employment policies; building credible working relationships quickly and being adept at implementing progressive initiatives?
We're looking for an interim HR Operations Manager to continue to support our dynamic organisation. We are at the early stages of implementing an innovative business focused people strategy, aligned to our Company’s’ vision and goals, and would very much wish to receive your application if you meet the above description and based on your proven track record in:
- Delivering exceptional customer care through real appreciation of business needs and building credible relationships quickly
- Understanding and implementing requirements of employment law
- Knowledge and experience of managing HR services and Payroll
- Leading and managing teams (nurturing talent in a high performance culture)
- Adept at using HRIS for reporting, diagnostic and prescriptive people analytics
- Driving and delivering aspirational performance
- Constant curiosity
A Bit About Us
Commercial Services is one of the largest trading organisations of its kind in the UK. With its Schools Supplies Division set up nearly 70 years ago by Kent County Council, it has grown organically to become one of the leading suppliers of products and services to other publicly funded organisations.
Since creating a private limited company corporate structure, wholly-owned by the local authority, Commercial Services is aligned to seizing opportunities for further growth beyond its established customer base and diverse markets.
- Our package includes Monday-Friday working pattern.
- 25 days annual leave pro rata plus concessionary day (increasing to 27 days after 4 years service)
- Free on site parking
- Staff benefits including, 6% employer company pension contribution, discounted gym membership, childcare voucher scheme and staff discount and many more.
- Flexible working
Please note that full Commercial Services Terms and Conditions apply to this role.
If this sounds like the role for you, please visit http://www.commercialservices.org.uk/jobs.aspx in order to apply.