Directly responsible to:
Directly responsible for:
Hours of duty:
36 per week
Primary purpose of the job: Changing our Culture from Public Sector Organisation to a Third sector approach
Aspire is a new, not for profit, employee-owned, Community Interest Company, providing health and social care support to people living in and around Salford.
We are seeking an experienced and entrepreneurially minded HR professional to join our organisation who has good professional HR knowledge as well as good none HR business knowledge. This is an opportunity for the post holder to create and develop this new and exciting role within Aspire. You will be level CIPD level 5 or equivalent qualification.
The Human Resources Manager will lead on the Human Resources (HR) function in developing and implementing HR strategy to provide an employee-orientated, high performance culture. This will emphasise empowerment, quality, productivity and on-going development of an exceptional workforce. The Human Resources Manager will report to the Chief Executive Officer.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- To develop a good understanding of the operational activities that our managers are responsible for.
- To have a good understanding of the environment and the market that Aspire operates within the social care and NFP sector, and help to develop a fit for purpose workforce
- You must be constantly looking outwards benchmarking with our peers and best in class.
- You must have an innovative and entrepreneurial mind-set to drive better business performance through a fit for purpose workforce.
- You must be able to suggest lean initiatives that deliver maximum return using minimum resource, managing risk effectively and reducing process where possible.
- You must enable everyone to sustain continuous improvement, ensuring that company policies and procedures are applied and that the company's core values are maintained.
- You will emphasise development and training, support the creation of a safe work environment, ensure the company embraces diversity and inclusion and promote our core values of Excellence, Honesty, Personal and Creative.
- Develop new role profiles for all jobs that include the required behaviours to deliver outcomes in each role.
- Support the learning & development of employees
To apply, please click 'Apply'