Head of Diversity and Inclusion
A national institute based in Central London is looking for a new Head of Diversity and Inclusion to join their team for an initial period of 6 months.
Reporting to the Director of Communications, you will lead a programme focused on improving diversity across a number of organisations.
- Implement diversity and inclusion best practices internally to establish the organisation’s authority on these issues
- Propose the new diversity programme and liaise with the Equality, Diversity and Inclusion committee to ensure its effective implementation
- Develop measures for the success of the programme and evaluate each division based on these measures
- Represent the organisation and programme in external projects and networks
- Collaborate with the Marketing, Public Affairs and Communications teams to optimise the visibility of diversity associated events and research
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Diversity and Inclusion specialist to lead on various comprehensive diversity initiatives both internally and for external organisations.
If you are interested in this role and feel you are a good fit, please apply online today.