HR & Payroll Database Project Manager
A London based university are looking for a HR & Payroll Database Manager to join them for a period of 7-8 months to see through the implementation of the HRMS system including planning, monitoring and control, reporting and communication in accordance with strict deadlines and budget. You will be working in close collaboration with the supplier, HR, Payroll and IT Project teams as well as key leadership stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of the new HRMS system across the organisation’s HR and Payroll functions.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Lead the team in the delivery of project plans, allocating tasks as appropriate, identifying risks, issues and dependencies, considering best practice and current options and ultimately making decisions in the best interest of the HRMS project.
- Working in close collaboration with the HR and Payroll project teams to ensure the delivery of key project milestones on time and within budget, resource and policy
- Pro-actively manage stakeholders, respond to and resolve conflict when this arises through facilitation or other appropriate mechanisms.
- Collaboratively work with other parts of the Institution to identify dependencies and report back to key stakeholders
- Ensure the project and HR, Payroll and IT teams are regularly updated on project activity and consulted on key decisions in a timely and proactive manner.
You will be a qualified, customer focused HR professional, it is crucial that you have a confident and firm understanding of Project Management with the ability to work collaboratively and harmoniously within a team.