Interim Associate Director of HR (Recruitment, HR Operations, Payroll)
This is an exciting Interim opportunity to play an integral role in the design and implementation of a new Resourcing, HR Operations and Payroll service.
You will be responsible for supporting the HR Director to review the current functions structures, capabilities, processes and people.
The brief is to leave the organisation with a high performing function which delivers a consistent, pro-active and first class to service to its customers.
- Provide clear leadership and development to the team.
- Support the teams through a significant period of change
- Support the HR Director to establish what the future service and structure should look like, and lead the formation of this
- Process redesign and improvement
- Create a credible Resourcing strategy
- Evaluate the current outsourced payroll service and make any necessary improvements
- Strong operational and strategic Recruitment and Resourcing expertise
- A track record of delivery in a similar position
- NHS experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Proven leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to implement change
Please get in touch for further information. Interviews will be week commencing 21st May.