1 day left
- Full Time
Morgan Law is currently supporting an NHS Trust in London to recruit for them a new Recruitment Manager on an interim basis. This role will report into the Head of Recruitment.
As the Recruitment Manager some of your responsibilities will include:
- Manage the Recruitment Advisors, Co-ordinators and Administrators
- Ensure that all recruitment advice and activities meet internal quality standards and legal requirements
- Work with hiring Managers to agree strategies/campaigns and plan and schedule all key recruitment activities to ensure timely delivery.
- Advise Managers on job advertisements, including drafting adverts, advising on content, style and corporate image/branding.
- Work with Recruiting Managers in developing, arranging and managing assessment centers.
To apply for this role you should have no longer than 2 weeks notice period, previously worked in the NHS, and have line management experience.
Apply for Recruitment Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly