HR Business Partner (9-month minimum FTC)
- Full Time
HR Business Partner
We have just registered a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Manager/Business Partner to join a well-established and internationally successful organisation based in South Oxfordshire. You will join a team of Global HR Business Partners and develop strategic processes to expand this organisation even further.
HR Business Partner Responsibilities
- Drive workforce planning and employee engagement initiatives
- Communicate effectively and build strong relationships globally with managers and stakeholders
- Continuously develop and improve the HR function and strategy
- Support and oversee organisational change, restructures and acquisitions
- Manage Global teams and you may be required to travel, however this is rare.
HR Business Partner Experience
The ideal candidate will have a proven solid background in HR and have experience of organisational change and managing HR projects. You will be confident in dealing with stakeholders of all levels and have excellent communication skills. Previous experience in a global organisation is desirable but not essential.
HR Business Partner Rewards
- A sociable, agile and adaptable culture along with an offer of flexible working. Ensuring work-life balance and they have an open-door policy
- Modern, open plan offices
- Flexible benefits
- Relaxed working environment
Our client is based in South Oxfordshire (OX14). There is parking available on-site.
Our client is a world leading and continuously developing organisation. Now is an extremely exciting time to join the committed and friendly HR team as the business makes its’ move to the digital world.
Allen Associates is one of Oxfordshire’s leading recruitment companies, with Marketing, Finance, PA/Admin, Human Resources and Temporary divisions. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit www.allen-associates.co.uk and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin and Google+.