Human Resources Business Partner | Citizen Services
HR Business Partner – Citizens Services
Salary: Competitive + Company Car + Bonus up to 5% + Private Health Care
Location: Site based covering Northamptonshire, Berkshire & Surrey area.
Benefits: Our success is a reflection of our people and that is why it’s important that we reward our employees, to say thank you for the commitment to Serco. One of the ways we do this is by providing a wide range of core and voluntary employee benefits to help employees do more with their money. As a valued colleague within Serco, you have access to a world of exclusive discounts and privileges. Serco offers the re-assurance of the Group Income Protection (GIP) scheme designed to provide eligible employees with a safeguard in the event they are unable to continue working. A competitive pension scheme is also offered.
This is a varied, complex and rewarding position that requires an established HR Business Partner to engage and develop relationships across a number of southern Environmental and Leisure contracts with a combined total revenue of over £150m.
Serco work in partnership with our Trusts and local council customers to ensure the safe and effective delivery of all services across all contracts.
Reporting into the Senior HR Business Partner you will support c. 1000 staff and have direct responsibility for;
- HR projects
- TUPE, transitions and mobilisation
- Staff engagement
- HR best practice, polices and procedure are monitored and adhered to
- Monitoring trends to identify issues
- Working and supporting the Business Unit and HR Directors
- Working with Centre of Excellence and HR Shared Service
- Support the roll out of Group initiatives
- Pension/job evaluations
- Producing and assisting with workforce planning
- Advise and support on HR strategy
- Developing and assisting the Trade Union relationships
- To contribute to the development of the people agenda
This role will involve travel across the UK but predominantly Hampshire, London, Berkshire, Surrey and Hertfordshire areas (this may vary depending on your location) with approximately 10 contracts. Typically you will spend one/two days per week working from your ‘base’ contract and the remaining days travelling across the sites.
What is essential?
Existing HR business partnering experience
Experience of TUPE
Experience of working in unionised environments
Experience of working across multiple sites
Excellent communication and partnering skills
Excellent influencing and change management skills
A full driving licence
What is desirable?
Experience of working for a contractor/service provider with public sector contracts.
Experience of working within the waste / environmental or Leisure sector
More searches like this
- Logistics Business partner Management and Business Skills jobs in Surrey
- Public Sector Business partner Management and Business Skills jobs in Surrey
- Transport Business partner Management and Business Skills jobs in Surrey
- Private Sector Business partner Management and Business Skills jobs in Surrey
- Entertainment/Leisure Business partner Management and Business Skills jobs in Surrey