Director of Global Services
Are you managing a global HR Shared Service provision and seeking a new and exciting opportunity?
Do you have global experience implementing, leading and managing a shared service provision?
Do you have a solid understanding of HR processes and practice?
If so read on as we have the opportunity for you.
Our client has a fantastic opportunity to join their senior HR team as Director of Global HR Shared Services.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading, coaching and developing a shared services team of approx. 20 people across 6 global locations
- Improving and overseeing critical processes including employee life-cycle data management, links to payroll providers and benefits admin and reward
- Establishing a compliant organisation across the globe, and working collaboratively with other key stakeholders including IT, Finance, HR and Operations to ensure a high level of compliance
- Working with the team to continuously improve HR operations in all dimensions including quality, speed, and cost of delivery
- Defining and agreeing SLAs with key stakeholders, including KPIs, and managing performance
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally up to 25% of the time
Experience & Qualifications:
- Demonstrated success in significantly raising process performance (quality, speed, cost) in an HR admin arena using metrics
- Experienced line manager
- Experience and success in a shared service organisation
- Experience in leading global remote teams preferred
- Solid understanding of HR principles and processes
- Experience of a matrix, multi-site, multinational environment
Skills & Capabilities
- Proactive, data-driven, result-oriented leader with a strong sense of urgency
- Acts as a catalyst for positive change; highly skilled at managing change
- Dedicated people leader with strong delegation, coaching, mentoring and performance management skills
- Persuasive and influential, with strong relationship management skills
- Deep business acumen; understands business implications of decisions
- Strong problem-solving skills and sound judgement
- High level of executive presence
If you have experience within the areas above, we would be keen to hear from you.
Your next step awaits!
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.