Senior HR Advisor/ Junior HR Manager - Publishing
Ready for the next step in your HR career? This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of London's brightest and most high-profile publishing houses as a senior HR advisor or Junior HR Manager (depending on experience).
Based in lovely offices in a great central London location and supporting a talented, high-performing team of staff, you will be responsible for partnering with senior board executives to ensure the delivery of all aspects of the day-to-day, 360 degree HR service. Working as part of a close-knit HR team but with a great deal of autonomy for your practice areas, your role will cover
- recruitment for the business and maintaining relationships with suppliers
- assisting with learning and development programmes
- supporting and coaching managers on employee relations issues
-ensuring compliance and keeping up to date with new legislation and policy change
- working on projects from conception and implementation through to evaluation
You will need
- previous HR experience at advisor level. Open on sector experience but ideally media, agency or creative
- superb attention to detail
- the ability to persuade and influence at senior manager level, and engage and communicate confidently and effectively at all levels throughout the business
- excellent working knowledge of employment law
This is a 6 month contract which may well be extended permanently
The client is keen to interview candidates as soon as possible so please apply immediately.