HR Systems Administrator
- Full Time
My Public-Sector client requires an interim HR Systems Administrator to undertake an assignment for a period of 6 months. The purpose of the role is to provide support to the HR Systems Consultant, in the maintenance and management of the data held on the Agresso HR system as part of the HR service delivery to all departments of the Council and assist in the monitoring of establishment and structure, compiling reports as required.
Key duties will include:
- operate within the organisations equal opportunities policy to ensure effective, responsive and efficiency in relation to all aspects of the pay and conditions process.
- contribute to the operation of the HR function, in accordance with the Division’s people plan.
- assist in the provision of the highest quality service in line with the Council’s vision and values.
- as first point of contact for queries relating to establishment changes and organisational structure.
- Update, input and process information onto HR database in line with data protection and other legislative and audit requirements.
The ideal candidate will be an approachable individual obtaining a high level of interpersonal and communication skills with a keen interest in HR systems.
If you are interested in this opportunity and feel you possess the skills and experience required please apply now.
Apply for HR Systems Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly