People Directorate Business Partner
A top educational body are looking for a People Directorate Business Partner to join their team.
You will have long-term experience of developing detailed HR strategies for future improvement in the fields of employee relations, leadership development and HR best practice, be comfortable with significant change operations and provide generalist subject matter expertise on a range of change-related issues.
You will bring a confident and experienced head to a busy change period, travelling between several sites to ensure that people management issues and long-term solutions are successfully incorporated into local regional strategy.
- Contribute to the development of HR strategies and policies, ensuring compliance with employment law and best practice
- Work with Regional Directors on staffing structure, job roles and contractual issues to best meet organisational needs
- Take the lead on organisational change, including job design/specification and employment conditions
- Adapt and adjust legal and HR best practice protocols for organisational improvement
- Risk Management, including high-level ownership and continual documentation
- At least 3 years’ experience of case and change management, management Information Systems and policy development
- Strong employment law knowledge, with the ability to apply employment law with legal/organisational balance in mind
- Project Management experience
- Strong understanding of L+D needs and the best manner in which to implement solutions
- High-level familiarity with financial aspects and consequences of employment decision
What’s on offer?
You will be joining a top educational body, working both in London and Kent, earning £45,438 - £49,176 + Expenses + Local Govt. Pension Scheme.