Interim Recruitment Business Partner
Waddington Brown is delighted to be working with this successful organisation that truly values its people, recognising that their contribution is crucial to its ongoing growth and development.
As Recruitment Business Partner you will join the recruitment team and support their journey of transformational change. Your key deliverables will be to:
- Develop an overarching recruitment and attraction strategy.
- Work alongside the Head of Talent to implement strategic talent acquisition tactics.
- Provide leadership in the development of employer brand.
- Review resources and how to best utilise them to maximum effect.
- Undertake an analytical role to grow a data-driven and technically skilled recruiting team.
The successful candidate will have significant knowledge and experience of managing and delivering recruitment services as well as strong project skills.
Vital to this role is your ability to build and manage relationships with key stakeholders, internally and externally. You will be able to clearly demonstrate previous experience in a challenging environment as well as displaying first class communication skills.