HR Casework Manager
A well-known national regulator is looking for an HR Casework Manager to join their team for 6-12 months. The role will pay £280 to £300 per day via an umbrella company, based on a 36 hour week, 5 days per week.
- Cover casework relating to attendance, absence, wellbeing and performance
- Oversee a team of Business Partners (without direct line management responsibility) and collaborate with them on complex cases
- Liaise with key internal and external stakeholders
- CIPD qualified
- Ability to calculate sick pay
- Public sector experience desirable
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Manager to oversee complex casework for an innovative organisation.
If you are interested and feel you would be a good fit, please apply online today.
Apply for HR Casework Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly