Are you immediately available and looking for a fantastic opportunity to start your HR career with a leading law firm? We are currently recruiting for an interim HR Assistant to join the HR team, someone willing to go above and beyond to contribute to the success of the firm. There is an opportunity for this role to become permanent for the right candidate.
The HR Assistant will be responsible for providing support to the wider HR team in operational and project work and assisting with HR related queries.
The key duties will include but are not limited to:
- Joiner and leaver administration, such as managing the on-boarding process and exit interviews
- Assistance with resourcing, liaising with agencies, collating CV’s and arranging interviews
- Maintenance of the HR and payroll system to ensure accurate and current information is available
- Producing regular and adhoc reports from the HR Information System
- Drafting, updating and maintaining HR processes, policies and procedures, with the support of the HR team
- Assisting on ad hoc projects as required.
The HR Assistant will be a graduate or have equivalent relevant experience. You will be able to communicate effectively with people at all levels and have the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team. Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills are essential, with a solid working knowledge on Excel. Your proactive and flexible approach will ensure you are able to effectively manage your own workload.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you