7 days left
- Full Time
An award winning international law firm based in the City are looking to recruit a Recruitment Administrator on a permanent basis.
The Recruitment Administrator role will provide integral administrative support to the recruitment team and internal clients throughout the entire recruitment life cycle.
The key duties will include:
- Scheduling interviews with candidates, recruitment agencies and internal Partners/Staff as required
- Administering/issuing psychometric, written and PA skills tests as required
- Administering offer packs to include offer letters and contracts
- Assisting new joiners, including managing first day arrivals, preparing and running inductions.
- Updating vacancies on the firm's applicant tracking system and LinkedIn.
- Booking temporary staff when required and dealing with the necessary administration
- Supporting the team on projects as required
The Recruitment Administrator will have strong communication skills, be organised, have good attention to detail with a flexible approach to work. Being able to multi-task and autonomously complete tasks is necessary. Experience in working in a legal or professional services environment is desirable.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Apply for Recruitment Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly