My client, a leading UK & European law firm, has a new role available for an IT Trainer, to join their London office on a permanent basis.
The IT Trainer will be responsible for conducting regular training needs analysis, preparing all training materials and delivering training to all Fee Earners and staff within the firm.
The key duties will include:
- Organising and delivering the induction training for new starters
- Designing and delivering training courses for any new software, using various training methods such as e-learning and flashcards
- Promoting new software and changes to systems, passing on important information as applicable
- Assisting with project roll-outs and testing
- Providing training to the Desktop Support team
The IT Trainer will have proven IT training experience with relevant supporting qualifications, within a professional services environment. You must have an in-depth knowledge of Desktop Operating Systems and MS Office. You will be committed to providing an excellent service, providing a professional and diligent approach. You will have the ability to effectively communicate to non-technical end-users and work within a team framework.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you