My client is a leading global law firm with centrally based London offices, who are looking to hire a HR Assistant to work at an Assistant or Junior Advisor level.
The HR Assistant with provide first class administrative support for HR processes and procedures relating to fee-earners and help ensure that the HR department provides a high-quality service to its internal clients. This role provides the opportunity to get involved in key HR projects and offers an excellent training programme for staff.
The key duties will include:
- Assisting with the day-to-day administration processes for fee earners, including probations, promotions, transfers, exit interviews, secondments, leavers, parental leave, flexible working requests, grievances etc.
- Maintaining salary spreadsheets, organisation charts, starters and leavers reports and other management reports/information as requested.
- Attending meetings with Managers and Advisors, where appropriate.
- Understanding the internal and external sources of support available to staff.
- Providing support and assistance on a range of payroll and benefits matters.
- Acting as a point of contact providing a prompt and appropriate response to emails, correspondence and telephone calls.
The HR Assistant will be a bright and personable candidate, with HR experience at an administrator or assistant level in a law firm or professional services environment. You will have a positive and proactive approach to all tasks, be able to communicate with senior staff members in a friendly and helpful manner and take responsibility for your workload in a busy environment. Excellent organisation skills and an ability to deal with confidential and sensitive matters in a professional manner will be key to the success of this role.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Apply for HR Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly