Graduate Recruitment Coordinator
7 days left
- Full Time
My client is a leading global firm, based in the heart of the City, who are looking to recruit a Graduate Recruitment Coordinator on a permanent basis.
The Graduate Recruitment Coordinator will assist in to attraction, selection and graduate development across the firm and ensure the firm is recognised as a leading employer for emerging talent within the legal industry.
The key duties will include:
- Building links with careers services, academics, students, societies to help promote university events
- Arranging workshops, briefings, presentations and evening social events for students
- Assisting with the assessment centres, including booking times and arranging speakers
- Acting as the first point of contact for graduate recruitment related queries
- Logging candidates onto the applicant tracking system and managing the database of incoming applications
- Arranging interviews with candidates and sending out related letters/emails
- Co-ordinate with the wider HR team regarding the offer and on-boarding process
The Graduate Recruitment Assistant will be a bright graduate with excellent academics and have previous experience of working within a law firm or professional services environment. You will be proactive and organised and have strong communication skills with the ability to engage with stakeholders of all levels. A flexible approach to working hours will be expected in this role.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Apply for Graduate Recruitment Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly