Trainee Development Assistant
4 days left
- Full Time
My client is a top-tiered global law firm who are recruiting a Trainee Development Assistant for their London based team on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and proactive individual to get involved in a range of generalist HR and learning and development activities in a leading company.
The Trainee Development Assistant will play an integral part in developing and supporting the firm’s trainee solicitors.
The key duties will include:
- Acting as the main HR contact for all future trainees from the point of offer acceptance, addressing any issues or concerns and escalating where appropriate.
- Overseeing the onboarding process for new trainees, including producing the induction programme and training packs
- Assisting with ER cases for the trainees, including health and well-being, absence and performance management.
- Being the main point of contact for all current trainees.
- Preparing trainee induction materials and communicate starting details to future trainees.
- Assisting with the selection and application process for international secondments to best friend firms and drafting all secondment terms.
The Trainee Development Assistant will be a bright graduate with previous experience in a client-facing environment, preferably within a professional services firm. You will have strong communication skills, a confident and proactive approach to managing your workload using your own initiative and be a good team player with a collaborative approach. Working knowledge of a HR system is highly desirable.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Apply for Trainee Development Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly