My client is a leading top-tiered international law firm, who are looking to recruit a HR Adviser to support the Global Mobility, Reward and Benefits function.
The HR Adviser - Global Mobility, Reward and Benefits will take ownership of global mobility, including the coordination of international secondments, and supporting the HR Manager and Head of Reward and Benefits.
The key duties will include:
- Overseeing the lifecycle of Associate secondments including liaising with internal stakeholders, host firms and external advisors
- Ensuring compliance with immigration regulations with all cases
- Supporting and promoting mobility policies throughout the firm
- Keeping up-to-date with relevant legislate changes
- Overseeing the day to day administration of some of the firm’s key benefits
- Supporting the annual salary review and discretionary bonus process, including benchmarking of data
The HR Adviser - Global Mobility, Reward and Benefits will be a talented mobility professional, with experience in a multinational legal or professional services firm. They will have a strong working knowledge of international mobility processes, up-to-date knowledge of immigration law and related legal issues, as well as a commercially minded outlook.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Apply for HR Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly