Global Mobility Manager
My client is a global firm, based in the heart of the City, are recruiting a Global Mobility Manager on a permanent basis.
The Global Mobility Manager will be responsible for managing global and domestic assignments, international transfers and global transfers. This role is an opportunity to lead on shaping and developing the firm’s current mobility programme, bringing new and innovative ideas and suggestions to the table.
The key duties will include:
- Overseeing the management, coordination, administration and compliance of all international assignments, transfers and relocations at Partner and employee level.
- Advising on the associated personal issues that arise when an organisation is moving people from one jurisdiction to another.
- Developing, implementing and managing comprehensive global assignment policies and processes and to provide an efficient, cost-effective and consistent service delivery to assignees and transferees around the world.
- Overseeing budget associated with global mobility
- Building and maintaining regular contact with specialist advisors/providers (ie. Tax and Immigration)
The Global Mobility Manager will have experience in working within a Global Mobility function, Compensation & Benefits, and/or Immigration within a professional services environment. You will be highly organised, detail oriented and culturally aware. A strong knowledge of global mobility, immigration and and tax issues across other countries will be essential.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Apply for Global Mobility Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly