My client, a centrally located leading multinational law firm specialising in creative markets and IP, are looking to hire a Recruitment Officer to contribute to the firm’s resourcing strategy within the Practice department. The firm offers excellent prospects for progression and world-class support for staff to achieve their ambitions and goals.
The Recruitment Officer will provide a first-class service for the end to end recruitment process for Practice groups within the firm.
The key duties will include:
- Providing the business with recruitment expertise on lateral recruitment
- Drafting recruitment business cases and benchmarking accordingly.
- Offering effective candidate management.
- Maintaining the ATS to ensure applicant details are up-to-date
- Ensuring a smooth offer and onboarding process is conducted
- Holding competency-based interviews, for some of the Practice Support vacancies.
- Building strong relationships with recruitment agencies
- Regularly updating internal stakeholders on the progress of vacancies
The Recruitment Officer will have strong experience in a similar role within a legal or professional services sector. You will be able to use a variety of recruitment tools to source and attract talent and have excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships and influence senior stakeholders. An ability to work well under pressure and in demanding situations, whilst maintaining a flexible and adaptable approach to work, will be key to the success of this role.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you