Graduate Recruitment Specialist
3 days left
- Full Time
My client is one of the world's leading law firms who are seeking a Graduate Recruitment Specialist to join their team for a maternity cover.
The Graduate Recruitment Specialist will be responsible for delivering on a specific number of key projects in the acquisition of trainee solicitors, helping the firm innovate in the way services are delivered and enable them to run a successful multinational business.
The key duties will include:
- Project managing entire campus relationship for key strategic relationship universities, delivering high quality hires and monitoring activities to ensure return on investment from events.
- Managing the alumni teams to ensure high engagement.
- Developing the programme for open days.
- Executing the firm’s social media campaign, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Snapchat and Instagram.
- Screening of applications throughout the season, for all vacancies – including reviewing video interviews.
- Attending key events throughout the year as required.
The Graduate Recruitment Specialist will have significant experience in graduate recruitment, ideally gained within a large corporate environment and be able to manage and communicate projects effectively. You will have proven experience of building and managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders, have solid experience in administration and be able to demonstrate strong attention to detail. This role will require extensive travelling during the busy campus season and evening events throughout the year so a flexible approach to working hours will be essential.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Apply for Graduate Recruitment Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly