Lateral Recruitment Advisor
My client is an elite global law firm serving leading companies, financial institutions and governments worldwide, who are looking to hire a Lateral Recruitment Advisor on a permanent basis.
The Lateral Recruitment Advisor will work as part of the Lateral Recruitment team and be responsible for managing ‘end to end’ recruitment processes across Business Services and some elements of the Fee-Earning population.
The key duties will include:
- Drafting job descriptions, obtaining approvals to recruit and ensuring roles are advertised appropriately.
- Sourcing candidates via various learned methods including job adverts, referrals, networking.
- Screening all candidate applications and making recommendations.
- Managing relationships with recruitment agencies regarding role briefings, candidate submissions and feedback.
- Monitoring the Application Tracking System (ATS), ensuring it is being used consistently and appropriately.
- Implementing simple, effective and trackable resourcing, record keeping and administration processes.
The Lateral Recruitment Advisor will be degree educated and have a strong recruiting background, either at an agency or in-house. You will have strong stakeholder management skills, with the ability to develop internal and external relationships and build networks quickly. You will be an excellent communicator, have strong attention to detail and be professional in your approach to work, maintaining a high level of standards at all times.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you