Graduate Development Advisor
My client is a leading international firm who are looking to recruit a Graduate Development Advisor to join their London-based team and be involved in their excellent training programme.
The Graduate Development Advisor will be responsible for day-to-day ownership for Trainee Solicitor Development Programme within the firm, providing advice and guidance on several HR and development issues.
The key duties will include:
- Acting as the primary contact for future trainees – dealing with general welfare queries and providing advice.
- Identifying future trainee requirements in conjunction with the Business Partner teams, and the relevant Practice Groups.
- Working closely with client groups and trainees to facilitate the end-of-seat performance review process.
- Managing the trainee seat allocation process; ensure seat allocations are made in accordance with workgroup needs.
- Managing the selection of trainees for client and International secondments.
- Actively participating in strategic HR initiatives and departmental activities/projects as appropriate.
The Graduate Development Advisor will have solid experience as a HR advisor, ideally with a knowledge of trainee solicitor programme regulations, and gained within a legal environment. You will have the confidence and ability to engage senior stakeholders on a regular basis and be able to create strong relationships and gain credibility with Partners, be enthusiastic with a positive attitude towards relationship management and organisation.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you