HR Business Partner
This is a fantastic opportunity for a forward-thinking HR Business Partner to join a business where you can really make a difference in HR. This role requires a commercially minded HR professional with a creative and “light-touch” HR approach and a willingness to not just think strategically but to also perform operationally. A passion for fast-paced entrepreneurial environments where people are at the centre will be key to success in this role.
People are important to the business and as such you will play a key role in creating a high-performance culture where employees embody the values. You will take responsibility for the employee engagement strategy including measuring employee satisfaction and identifying areas that require improvement. You will lead on putting in structured career management and career progression for each staff member, working with stakeholders closely to develop pathways and tailored training solutions.
Other key elements of the role include:
- Providing the first point of contact for all HR issues
- Successful resolution of any performance management issues
- Providing strategic advice and support to the senior leadership team on all HR issues
- All aspects of Talent Management: identifying areas for improvement; conducting coaching and advising managers on all people-related issues; succession planning; organisational design
- Responsible for strategically planning talent management, cultural development, remuneration strategy, organisational design and compensation, as appropriate for each stage in their growth journey
The ideal person will be an agile thinker with a natural curiosity; smart and resilient. Ability to demonstrate a proactive approach that embraces the culture of this entrepreneurial, progressive business is fundamental.
In addition, you will have:
- Experience of working in an SME business environment, where you are able to deliver on the detail whilst also managing senior strategy and stakeholders
- Confidence in managing and leading all ER related issues
- Experience in recruitment and/or managing recruitment relationships with agencies on behalf of the business
- A professional and commercial approach to HR, with the ability to deliver high employee satisfaction, appropriate development and reward for individuals
- Passion for continuous development; self-learning and self-directed working