My client is a central London based NHS trust looking for a senior workforce analyst to join them for a period of 4 months. You will be responsible for providing the Trust with workforce monitoring reports and expert workforce analytical information. Providing high quality, accurate, timely and user-friendly workforce information to internal and external stakeholders to ensure the information on workforce contributes to all the key decision-making agendas of the Trust and its wider partners.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the interpretation and analysis of large and complex sets of data and present the information in a clear and meaningful manner which is understandable to its audience to ensure the implications of the information is understood.
- Responsible for the production and analysis of regular workforce reports for the Trust Board and Directorate managers
- To be the Human Resources departmental lead on the establishment management project ensuring that HR advisers keep the establishment accurate and up-to-date.
- Responsible for the timely submission of workforce data to external agencies and internal stakeholders.
- Have active engagement in HR Department general agenda to understand the workforce needs of the Trust and its associated wider agenda and ensure this part of the agenda supports delivery of those requirements.
You will be a skilled and experienced HR professional in this area, with specialist knowledge of workforce reporting, manipulation and presentation of data for varying audiences. Possessing the ability to analyse situations, identify obstacles, interpret and advise on potential solutions you will also understand the wider NHS National agenda and how this supports and impacts on Workforce Intelligence.