Internal Recruitment Manager - NHS - Interim
Interim vacancy for a Recruitment Manager at one of Central London’s NHS Trusts.
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced leader! However there is potentially an opening for an ambitious individual with strong Internal Recruitment background as Project Lead/ Team Leader/ Advisor looking to step up into a management post.
- Create a Recruitment Strategy for the trust
- Manage, oversee and support existing team of Recruitment Advisors, Officers and Administrators
- Advise and support service managers on best Recruitment Practice
- Manage particularly complex cases to support the Recruitment Advisors and Officers
The Successful Candidate:
- Must have previous NHS experience
- Minimum 4 years of Recruitment Experience and minimum of 1 year in a Senior Internal role, preferably within NHS
- Must have previous Leadership/Management experience