HR Business Partner - 12 months FTC
HRBP required for one of the NHS Trusts in London.
Fantastic opportunity for an individual with previous NHS experience looking to take on a new challenge during this time of change.
- Work in partnership with Divisional Managers to develop workforce plans and strategies necessary to support achievement of business targets and implementation of service development strategy
- Design and deliver HR skills training to increase line management capability
- Advise managers on complex/ sensitive or contentious employee relations issues
- Manage the HR Advisor/s aligned to the division and ensuring that they have objectives,
- Personal development plans and an annual appraisal
- Must have previous NHS experience in a similar role
- Sound knowledge of employment law and HR best
- Strong attention to detail
Fantastic interpersonal skills.