HR Business Partner
- CIPD Membership
- Non CIPD member
12 Month Fixed Term Contract.
Does the exciting prospect of applying your HR knowledge and expertise in a progressive and innovative social enterprise, that’s currently in the midst of a full business transformation programme appeal to you? Then this is could be just the role for you!
As HR Business Partner, you’ll enjoy widespread exposure to all things HR, with a mix of strategic and operational focuses. You’ll be working in a fast-paced environment with a packed and exciting people agenda. As an expert you will help to create and drive a high performance, change driven culture right across the board.
What will it take to succeed?
- Firstly, you’ll have a solid generalist HR background operating at a senior level coupled with a strong commercial outlook.
- Building strong partnerships throughout the business, in order to promote and protect our values and culture, whilst delivering a seamless service at each and every level
- Helping shape the future of the organisation through the identification and coaching of talent, whilst actively seeking out areas in which HR can add real value to the business.
- Experience of working with a large-scale transformation would be beneficial, with proven experience of promoting and managing change
- Finally, we’ll also expect you to thrive on change and genuinely excel when it comes to meeting objectives, producing results and exceeding expectations
In return, we can promise you an attractive package and first- class conditions. Our colleagues tell us they really value the benefits we offer.
Closing date for applications 20th June 2018.
1st stage interviews taking place 25th June
Final stage interviews taking place 30th June / 2nd July
To apply on line, simply visit our website.