Learning & Development Assistant – 6 months
Due to continued growth and development, our Colchester based client is looking to appoint an L&D Assistant to support their learning & development function. You will be responsible for providing an effective administrative resource to the business and to the relevant departments.
Reporting directly to a Team Leader and working in a busy team, it is envisaged that your main responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the L&D function with all areas of administration
- Administration of learning activities, ensuring effective & efficient delivery including maintenance of course information/advertising
- Administration of the learning management systems
- Handing queries regarding courses or other initiatives
- Providing support to training courses where required across the business, liaising with internal & external providers
- Coordination of training and training materials where required
The successful candidate will have previous administration experience gained working within a professional environment, preferably in an L&D or events management environment and ideally have an interest in Learning & Development, possessing solid systems and organisation skills. You will be able to manage a high volume of work and be comfortable prioritising your own workload. Well-developed interpersonal skills together with flexibility & resilience are key skills needed to succeed in this role.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual of graduate calibre who is looking to utilise their existing experience in a fast-paced & professional environment.
Apply for Learning & Development Assistant – 6 months
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly