Learning and Development Manager (HR L&D)
We are seeking an ambitious business-focussed L&D Manager with a generalist HR background on behalf of a successful and rapidly expanding nationwide food distribution business. Given a good understanding of the business requirements you’ll be able to design innovative L&D solutions that integrate with and build upon the overall HR strategy. The company are creating high performing individuals and teams with the L&D department supporting and facilitating that journey. Assessing development needs in partnership with the Directors and Departmental Heads, you’ll lead and embed the next stage of their learning, designing and delivering interventions to improve understanding and performance.
Key skills and experience:
- Previous generalist HR experience preferably within a fast-moving environment
- Previous L&D experience
- Experience of working effectively with colleagues to identify and address workforce development needs and flexibly deliver solutions
- Programme design experience including innovative solutions for delivery across various times and locations
- Training development and delivery, including online, internal and outsourced programmes
- Effective influencing skills to engender ownership and advocacy among senior colleagues
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills and a range of communication strategies to provide information to different audiences
This leadership role provides the opportunity to design and deliver an integrated HR L&D strategy in a fast-moving agile business where innovation and creativity are welcomed.
Applications: Please send your CV and covering letter via email: email@example.com For an initial confidential discussion call Paul Comben on 01572 737373