HR Systems Assistant
My client is a leading global law firm based in the heart of the City, who are looking for a HR Systems Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.
The HRIS Assistant will be responsible for supporting the HRIS team with global administration and maintenance of the firms HR systems. This role is a perfect entry level role for someone who is passionate about HR with an excellent eye for data and analytics.
The key duties will include:
- Acting as the key contact for global HR Information System issues.
- Identifying system issues, resolving where possible and escalating when appropriate.
- Running simple reports when requested on an ad-hoc basis and identify when any of these requests become standard.
- Performing system testing of fix releases and upgrades under the guidance of the HRIS team.
- Collecting collating and summarising information or data as requested, ensuring completeness and accuracy, and provide it to others for decision making.
- Taking an active involvement in team meetings.
The HR Systems Assistant will be a switched on graduate who can demonstrate a great attention to detail as well as a logical approach to problem solving. You will have excellent communication skills and be able to develop strong working relationships across the team and wider business. Having an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, is a must.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you