Senior HR Systems Officer
An international law firm is looking to recruit a Senior HR Systems Officer for their busy London office on a permanent basis.
The Senior HR Systems Officer will support the HRIS Manager in leading the HR system team, overseeing the systems and business activities and processes, ensuring all tasks are completed on time to required standards. This role will also assist with the broader analysis and implementation of new systems.
The key duties will include:
- Leading the day to day support, functional maintenance and continual development of the firm's HR system
- Overseeing the HRIS team configuration and managing responses to issues and major incidents.
- Managing all regular reports/MI; extract, manage, analyse and model HR metrics as required.
- Leading regular data auditing, identify and implement new audits undertaken by the HRIS team where data issues are discovered.
- Leading on system upgrade/consolidated fix processes and testing.
- Consulting with key users in the business to understand system/process improvements they would like to
see delivered that the system underpins and scope the feasibility of the suggestions.
- Working alongside the IT team to integrate HR systems in offices worldwide
- Identifying solutions that will drive improved HR effectiveness
The Senior HR Systems Officer will have expert functional and strong technical knowledge of HR systems, from either a law firm or professional services background. You will be a self-starter, self-sufficient, resilient and be good at prioritisation and organisation. An ability to learn and manage new systems and gain appropriate skills quickly, along with leading a team and gaining credibility across the firm will be key to the success of this role. Previous experience of SelectHR would be beneficial
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you