My client is an international commercial law firm, who are looking to hire a HR Administrator to join their team on a permeant basis.
The HR Administrator will provide a full administrative service to the HR Team, as well as assisting with ad hoc HR tasks/projects as required by the management team. The HR Administrator role will be exposed to a broad range of HR activities, teams and functions; providing an exciting opportunity for someone looking to kickstart their career in a broad generalist HR role.
The key duties will include:
- Administering HR related documentation, such as offer letters, contracts, leavers, promotions
- Assisting the Junior HR Advisor with key employee lifecycle processes; onboarding, offboarding, probation.
- Managing leaver process, including resignation acknowledgment letters, confirming with the line manager and booking in exit interviews.
- Responsibility for updating employee records on the HR system and act as the super user of the HR system.
- Taking minutes on ER cases as required.
- Maintaining and updating policies and HR templates when necessary
- Taking an active involvement in team meetings and ad hoc projects as required.
The HR Administrator would suit an energetic graduate with a great attitude and strong drive to work within a legal or professional services HR team. You will have excellent organisational and communication skills. Confidence to work with senior stakeholders is a must, as is the willingness to go above and beyond. Your meticulous attention to detail will ensure you continuously provide high quality administrative support.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Apply for HR Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly