Junior HR Advisor
My client is a global law firm who are looking to recruit a Junior HR Advisor to join their HR team in newly built offices in central London.
The Junior HR Advisor will work closely with the HR Business Partner to provide high level support across the firm. This role is ideal for a HR Assistant who is ready to take the next step in their HR career, supporting and learning the key processes that underpin the HR team and HRBP role.
The key duties will include:
- Managing the key employee lifecycle processes with support from the HR administrator; onboarding, offboarding, probation
- Preparing and reviewing HR related documentation, such as offer letters, contracts, leavers, promotions
- Supporting the coordination of annual review and mid-year review process
- Supporting the HRBP with partner onboarding & offboarding processes; companies house updates, draft retirement agreements as well as flexible working documentation and employee engagement activities
- Carrying out inductions for new joiners
- Supporting leave processes – prepare documentation and ensuring records are up to date
- Auditing the HR system data as required.
The Junior HR Advisor will suit a proactive individual with previous HR generalist experience, ideally in a legal or professional services environment. You will have excellent organisation skills, provide a high level of service delivery and have an ability to communicate and build relationships at all levels.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Apply for Junior HR Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly