Senior Graduate Recruitment Advisor
My client is an international law firm, based in London city, who are looking to recruit a Senior Graduate Recruitment Advisor on a permanent basis.
The Senior Graduate Recruitment Advisor will work in the team responsible for recruiting trainee solicitors and students across vacation schemes and supporting their upward development.
The key duties will include:
- Arranging and attending internal and external university events.
- Processing and reviewing applications for training contracts and the Trainee Recruitment Placement Scheme (TRPS)
- Planning desk moves for all trainee solicitors and making recommendations for the moves of new joiners.
- Organising assessment days.
- Identifying suitable sponsorship and advertising opportunities with both universities and trade press to maximise exposure of the firm.
- Acting as the lead point of contact for university advertising/sponsorship opportunities, including arranging and attending university events (law fairs/talks/presentations/awards).
- Assisting in the preparation and management of the team budget.
The Senior Graduate Recruitment Advisor would a suit a candidate with experience in graduate recruitment, preferably within a legal or professional services environment. You will be committed to working collaboratively with team members, building and maintaining strong internal and external relationships. A flexible approach to work, and an ability to manage workloads in a pressure-filled environment will be key to the success of this role. An understanding of the UK education system will be required.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you