FS Reward Associate Director
Leading global consultancy based in London.
Responsibilities of the FS Reward Associate Director:
* Ownership of day to day relationships with clients, who will call upon your relationship management skills and deep reward/regulatory technical expertise to help them develop appropriate, effective remuneration strategies.
* Leading the preparation of and/or reviewing key Remuneration Committee papers, providing input and insight to in-house reward teams using client, market and industry knowledge.
* Providing advice in relation to the design and implementation of bonus, deferral and long-term incentive arrangements for Board and below Board individuals, including for specific teams (e.g. fund managers, distribution).
* Designing executive pay strategies, linking pay to corporate performance, and taking into account regulatory and corporate governance requirements and institutional investor views.
* Providing advice on reward regulatory matters, including reward governance considerations and linking remuneration with risk, conduct and culture.
* Advising on performance measures for incentive plans and modelling performance outcomes.
* Advising on communication of executive remuneration strategies to institutional shareholders, including disclosure of remuneration arrangements within Directors Remuneration Reports.
* Providing advice to clients in relation to the communication of their reward frameworks and incentive programs to their people.
* Undertaking executive and non-executive director pay benchmarking.
* Playing a key role in the development of business growth opportunities and wider strategic initiatives, including the identification and delivery of eminence-building activities, including seminars/client events etc, which enables you to continue to build your networks in the market.
* Playing an active role in the development of junior members of the team through guidance and management as part of their projects and more broadly through training and coaching/mentoring.
Experience required for FS Reward Associate Director:
* Proven experience in the area of reward/regulation either advising or working within corporate financial services firms.
* Previous consultancy experience.
* Experience of executive remuneration and writing/preparing Remuneration Committee papers is highly desirable.
* A professional and pro-active approach to deliver client service that meets our exceptional standards.
* Excellent interpersonal skills - an ability to deal effectively and establish rapport with people at all levels (clients, partners and staff)
* Leading teams in the provision of advice in relation to reward matters.