HR Business Partner - Part Time (30 hours pw)
HR Business Partner
We have an exciting opportunity for a HR Business Partner to join a well-established organisation on a permanent basis that is going through enormous change and has extensive growth plans. Your role will be to manage the entire HR function in this hands-on, generalist role.
HR Business Partner Responsibilities
As the HR Business Partner, your duties will include:
- Providing operational HR expertise
- Work with the executive team to develop new strategic initiatives
- Act as senior point of contact and support the promotion of good employee relations
- Ensure all staff have a comprehensive induction
- Manage and develop the HR function to support the overall business
HR Business Partner Experience
To be a successful HR Business Partner, it is essential that you are CIPD qualified or equivalent and have dedicated strategic and operational HR experience. You should be able to demonstrate a high level of IT skills and excellent organisation and planning skills. Ideally, you will have prior experience operating on a multi-site basis and within an SME environment.
HR Business Partner Rewards
As the HR Business Partner, you will benefit from:
- 5 weeks of annual leave (pro-rata) plus all 8 bank holidays
- A great opportunity to work in a strategic and operational position with lots of variety
Our client is located in Oxford (OX3). There is on-site parking available.
Our client is focused on providing a professional, safe and friendly service and they are now looking for a HR Business Partner to join the team part-time.
Allen Associates is one of Oxfordshire’s leading recruitment companies, with Marketing, Finance, PA/Admin, Human Resources and Temporary divisions. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit www.allen-associates.co.uk and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin and Google+.
Apply for HR Business Partner - Part Time (30 hours pw)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly