Learning and Development Advisor
My client, a leading international law firm based in central London, has an exciting opportunity for a Learning and Development Advisor to coordinate L&D activities across the London office.
The Learning and Development Advisor will provide high-level administrative support for learning and development strategy, initiatives and programmes across the firm.
The key duties will include:
- Working closely with the team to ensure flawless coordination of all L&D events.
- Providing in-person event support for training as required – including room bookings, setting up rooms and meeting & greeting participants.
- Supporting the team with off-site events such as Development Centres & Assessment Centres.
- Ensuring the LMS is up-to-date and all administration is completed professionally and efficiently
- Promoting L&D technology across all offices.
- Supporting the wider team and taking an active involvement in meetings where required.
The Learning & Development Advisor will be a have a keen interest for coordinating L&D activities, with experience within a law firm or professional services environment. You should be driven, pro-active and confident to manage a busy workload, maintaining a positive attitude at all times. Excellent interpersonal skills are required to form strong working relationships across the practice and externally. A professional outlook and attitude will be expected in this role.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Apply for Learning and Development Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly