Head of HR
Launched in May 2018, this is an exciting and unique opportunity to join a newly formed centre of commercial excellence.
The Head of HR reports to the Managing Director and will play an Integral role in the design and future success of the organisation.
The organisation has been created as a Partnership between four organisations to work collaboratively to increase purchasing power and deliver long-term efficiencies and savings.
The Collaborative Procurement Partnership LLP has been awarded a contract from the Department of Health to deliver part of their Future Operating Model and will deliver significant and sustainable savings which can be invested in front line services by the NHS economy.
- The Head of Human Resources leads a strategic UK wide, focused generalist HR service, including Organisational Development, Workforce planning & Performance, Recruitment & retention, Learning & Development and Employee Relations.
- Leads and manages a small team of HR professionals to ensure the provision of good practise responsive Human Resources service.
- Takes the lead in supporting the Managing Director and CPP leadership team across a a range of people issues, particularly focusing upon modernisation, workforce efficiency and supporting the improvement of working practices.to ensure the successful achievement of the CPP 3-year business plan in providing quality Procurement services.
- Responsible for the performance of external providers of Payroll, Occupational Health, Employee Benefits, EAP and learning & development services.
- A commercial and customer focussed mindset
- A balance between strategic focus and direction and ensuring immediate HR Operational requirements are met
- People orientated with a development perspective
- Emotionally Intelligent/self- aware
- Understands how business operate re: margin, costs and revenues and is business focused
- A strategic relationship builder with political awareness and sound judgement
- Experience in developing strategies and looking ahead to anticipate dynamics and developments
- Complex problem analysis and decision- making skills/ capacity to articulate and explain rationales on strategies, decisions and approaches
- Ability to perform consistently under pressure and in complex situations.
- A continuous improvement quality approach to projects, tasks and the provision of operational HR services and metrics reporting
YOU WILL HAVE SIGNIFICANT AUTONOMY TO WORK FROM HOME. This is a joint venture between four organisations based in London, Surrey, Cambridge and Leeds. Please get in touch with Pete Marshall at MLC Partners (02037660109/07930153672 or firstname.lastname@example.org) for a confidential conversation and further information.