A NHS Trust in South West London are recruiting a HR Advisor on an interim basis. They are looking for someone to deliver specialist Human Resources advice to Trust Managers.
- To provide advice and support to managers on all aspects of employee relations including sickness absence, conduct, performance management, grievances and harassment and bullying cases
- Carry out HR consultations with regards to HR Policy, Redundancies and ER issues
- Advise managers on the application of Trust employment policies and procedures, providing coaching and training to managers to promote and maintain good employee relations
- Provide information to staff on NHS terms and conditions of service such as salary details, annual leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, adoption leave, flexible working options, retirement, stress management, sickness entitlement and ill health retirement
- Proven experience in a HR role that included undertaking an employment relations component with minimal supervision.
- Up to date knowledge of employment law and good employment practice
- Experience of advising managers at disciplinary hearing and other formal hearings.
- High standard of verbal and written communication skills